Right on time for the launch of the 40 Years GS Edition BMW models “Edition 40 Years GS”, we’ve issued the matching AKTIVKOMFORT rider and passenger seats: Wunderlich seats that perfectly integrate the unique features of our AKTIVKOMFORT seats and the colour scheme of the “Edition 40 Years GS”.
We manufacture our seats with a characteristic, ergonomic 3D contour that lets the rider become one with their BMW. Integrated, riding is a relaxing affair and thus also active. And there's no doubt that relaxed sitting adds a serious plus to passive safety. With our ThermoPro rider and passenger seats, the temperature of the seat surface is up to 25°C lower in full sun in high summer compared to conventional cover material. We also have a passenger seat in the range to go with this.
AKTIVKOMFORT seat with adjustable seat heating Smart Plug & Play
Smart Plug & Play: This seat with comfort seat heating replaces the original seat. The prerequisite is that the original seat already has the heating option included and the bike has the appropriate power supply.
Before the seat is used, the connection to the bike's electrical system must be established. This is done with the matching, pre-assembled cable; Plug & Play!
The same applies to all AKTIVKOMFORT seats:
The "buckling" of the cushioning is reliably prevented via the sophisticated construction and the sitting pressure is equally distributed over a large area, resulting in noticeably lower specific pressure load to your behind. Comfy! The ergonomic shape of the special foam also relieves the pressure-sensitive coccyx.
They offer perfect hold and active, reliable control during accelerated riding, also and especially when braking: who hasn't experienced it, when your passenger suddenly slides forward on braking and you immediately have to brace while simultaneously having to steer in what could be a hairy situation? With Wunderlich's very own support contour, these scary moments while braking are now a thing of the past. The innovative, ergonomic 3D contour also ensures that pressure points on the inner thighs while standing at the lights are now a distant memory.
- Seat with comfort seat heating Smart Plug & Play
- The individual setting of the heating levels is made via the rider menu
- A relaxed and active riding experience adds a definite plus to passive safety
- Ergonomic 3D contour to support the natural posture of the back and comfortable leg position while riding and standing
- The sitting pressure is equally distributed over a larger area, resulting in noticeably optimised weight distribution and lower specific pressure load
- Ergonomic shape of the special foam to relieve the coccyx
- More comfort with ThermoPro: With our ThermoPro rider and passenger seats, the temperature of the seat surface is up to 25°C lower in full sun in high summer compared to conventional cover material
- Refined, dropped "Cut" seams
- Embroidered Wunderlich logo
- Made in Germany.
- Sweat-reducing, grippy cover material, combined with pin-tucks in Alcantara, dropped "Cut" seams
- Taped and welded seams for 100% tightness on modern PFAFF hot air welding machines
- Material of seat shell: High-strength shell of our own construction
- Special, ergonomic seat bench core
- Standard seat height
- -20 mm seat height for the R 1250 GS Adventure and R 1200 GS LC Adventure
- Wunderlich premium product. Small batches. Made by hand.
- Wunderlich design. Integrated and functional.
- 60 days right to return
- Made in Germany
- 5-year warranty