Note: You can find the right, model-specific system holder for your BMW on the "Overview page
The ELEPHANT CLASSIC shines with its classic shape and contemporary sustainable fabrics and manufacturing processes as well as its functionality. Made from CORDURA® TrueLock™ fabric and featuring high-quality genuine leather detailing, the tank bag is as stylish as it is sturdy, reliably protecting the contents and preventing any bulging or fluttering at high speeds. Our proprietary blue lining provides contrast and therefore clarity in the main compartment.
The zips for closing the main compartment have the usual water-repellent finish and are fitted with ergonomically shaped, easy-grip zips.
The cover of the ELEPHANT CLASSIC offers a further slide compartment on the inside and a holding system for additional bags (top bags) on the outside comparable to the military Molle system. The cover, which covers the zip of the main compartment, is equipped with a handy hook closure. The underside of the ELEPHANT CLASSIC is made of a particularly adhesive and proven material that hugs the tank and secures the tank bag against slipping.
The ELEPHANT CLASSIC is a convincing tank bag in a classic design, consistently developed with functionality and sustainability in mind. You can find out more about sustainability here:
Wunderlich BLUE - using sustainable fabrics as an example
The new CORDURA® TrueLock™? fabric, which we use for the ELEPHANT tank bag, consists of high-strength 6.6 multi-filament nylon fibres produced in the extrusion process. In this continuous process, the colour added is „trapped“ in the fibres, so to speak - that is to say, locked in. This eliminates annoying subsequent dyeing and washing processes. The process developed by CORDURA® inventor INVISTA for manufacturing CORDURA® TrueLock™? thus uses fewer resources thanks to the reduced use of water and energy, reduces CO2 emissions, while simultaneously increasing its sustainability, lifespan and durability. This new type of fabric demonstrates yet further optimised, outstanding colour retention, colour brightness and UV-stability. We’ve also been able to improve the fade and abrasion resistance yet again.
We do away with the plastic outer packaging and deliver the ELEPHANT CLASSIC to you in our matching, waterproof and versatile Wunderlich luggage bag (44000-xxx) instead. We bear the costs for this. This means you can use the Pack Sack on future trips and we help the environment at the same time.
No Plastics and Wunderlich BLAU are our corporate initiatives aimed at boosting sustainability.
In this way, it is possible to reduce the ecological footprint and at the same time fundamentally improve quality and functionality.
Note: The matching, model-specific system holder, on which your ELEPHANT CLASSIC tank bag is securely fastened and which protects the paintwork of your tank, can be found on the "Overview page
- Classic shape, contemporary sustainable and functional
- Main compartment with optimal size and space utilisation (9 litre volume)
- Additional compartment in the cover
- Dimensionally stable design, protects the contents and prevents bulging or fluttering at high speeds
- Blue inner lining, which forms a contrasting background in the proven manner, against which even small travel utensils are easily recognisable
- The zips of the main compartment are water-repellent and fitted with ergonomically shaped, easy-to-grip blue zips that are easy to operate even with gloves on.
- Comparable to the military MOLLE system, innovative and versatile mounting system for top bags and accessory bags on the top.
- Made from modern CORDURA® TrueLock™ fabric and finished with high-quality genuine leather detailing
- The underside of the tank bag is made of a proven strong adhesive material that hugs the tank and prevents slipping
- Wunderlich BLAU
- Improved, innovative fabric with sustainable features and produced in a sustainable process.
- We do away with the plastic outer packaging and deliver the ELEPHANT to you in our matching, waterproof and versatile Wunderlich luggage bag instead.
- Material/fabric: CORDURA® TrueLock™?, UV-stable and water-deflecting, impregnated with fluorocarbon, high-strength, non-abrasive, genuine leather detailing
- Dimensions (L / W / H) in cm:
- Length 30.5 cm
- Width 22 cm
- Height 13.5 cm
- Volume in litres (approx.):
- Volume 9 l
Your Wunderlich benefits
- Wunderlich design. Functional and integrated.
- Wunderlich BLAU. Sustainable product.
- Made by Wunderlich
- Made in Europe
- 60 days right to return - test it out with zero risk
- 5 year warranty