These two practical frame bags made of perfectly crafted CORDURA® TrueLock™ offer additional for everything you need to hand, e.g. tools or bandages. They simultaneously close the opening on the right and left of the rear framework and complete the look of your GS so now it appears seamlessly moulded. It incidentally protects the rider and passenger from spray. The attachment close to the centre of gravity is particularly favourable for neutral riding behaviour. Especially in offroad use. No restriction of freedom of mobility for the rider and passenger.
The new CORDURA® TrueLock™? fabric, which we use for the ELEPHANT tank bag, consists of high-strength 6.6 multi-filament nylon fibres produced in the extrusion process. In this continuous process, the colour added is “trapped” in the fibres, so to speak - that is, locked in. This eliminates annoying subsequent dyeing and washing processes. The process developed by CORDURA® inventor INVISTA for manufacturing CORDURA® TrueLock™? thus uses fewer resources thanks to the reduced use of water and energy, reduces CO2 emissions, while simultaneously increasing its sustainability, lifespan and durability. This new type of fabric demonstrates yet further optimised, outstanding colour retention, colour brightness and UV-stability. We’ve also been able to improve the fade and abrasion resistance yet again.
- Additional luggage space on the side of the rear framework
- Delivered as a set (2 pieces)
- Full freedom of movement
- Quicker access to bag contents
- Optimum weight distribution close to the vehicle's centre of gravity
- They simultaneously close the opening on the right and left of the rear framework
- Protects against spray water
- Secure attachment with a total of four completely covered velcro closures
- Form-stabilising, easy to clean rear facing the frame
- Thus thoroughly stable form even when unfilled that prevents buckling and flattering while riding
- Lined outer and floor surfaces protect the frame and contents from vibrations
- Blue inner lining allows for clarity and things can no longer disappear into the cracks
- Handy zip closure
- Water and dust resistant zip closures
- CORDURA® TrueLock™, high-strength, non-abrasive, water-deflecting and Teflon-coated, also coated on the inside, high-quality processing
Dimensions ( L / W / H ) in cm:
- 45 x 14 x 5
Volume in liters (circa):
- Wunderlich design
- Wunderlich. Small batches. Made by hand.
- Made in Germany and Europe
- 5 year warranty