Through this completely new design we have been able to lower the footrests to ergonomic advantage without the need to extend them outwards. Cornering clearance up to a high level is not affected. Made of strong aluminium, the footrest set can withstand the most extreme load conditions.
Despite the lowering of the footrests, cornering clearance is unimpaired. You can easily reach the gear shift and brake levers, making your ride safe as well as pleasurable.
- 25mm lower than the original footrests.
- Ergonomic and relaxed knee angle.
- Touring pleasure without fatigue.
- Easier to ride standing up when off-road riding.
- Soft, vibration-decoupling footrest rubber insert optionally available (25920-000).
- ABE approved.
- Very solid and wide footsteps that definitely make a lot of difference in my seating position. My legs feel a lot more comfortable now. The only setback is that the rear brake pedal is now on the same horizontal level with the step, so I have to rest my right foot outwards to avoid leaning on the brake. Unfotunately the brake pedal cannot be adjusted on the LC. Braking therefore requires a little lifting of the right foot.. but this is something I guess I have to get used to.
- even if it doesn't seems so, it makes a great difference, and the pieces are beautifully made. Standing driving (with the raiser 25 mm) is easier and confortable now for a 190 cm man like me