This protection bar not only reliably protects the tank but the fairing of the stem and the highly vulnerable radiator units. Together with the engine protection bar, it forms a sophisticated all-round protection concept for passive safety: In the event of a crash or fall, the effective forces are optimally distributed across the structure of the protection bar and the durable attachment points, thus avoiding high forces. The protection bar integrates very well into the design of the bike on a visual level and highlights the striking look.
The fairing and tank protection bar is made from a composite of 25 mm and 18 mm precision stainless steel tubing. These consist of tube segments that are shaped on CNC pipe bending machines specifically for each model and then clean welded.
The protective function and product design are the central focus with our protection bars. We therefore off the protection bar in black. The steel surface is powder-coated. This means the clever fairing and tank protection integrates into the design of your BMW.
- Sophisticated all-round protection concept for passive safety
- Protective function and integrated product design
- Perfect, model-specific fit
- Fits Wunderlich and original engine protection bars or any other cylinder system
- Protection of the radiator/ventilators, tank side panel, the stem
- Equal distribution of effective forces
- Material: Steel
- Pipe diameter: 18-25 millimetres
- Detailed, easy-to-understand fitting instructions
- 60 days right to return
- 5-year warranty
- Made in Germany