It’s a well-known fact that you can never have enough luggage on a tourer. That’s why lots of motorcyclists transport additional soft luggage such as bags, mats, tents, etc., on top of the side cases. We’ve developed these brilliant luggage rails for this purpose.
They mount onto the original brackets for the Vario cases easily and securely, and with no need to drill the cases. The luggage can then be lashed securely thanks to their practical tubular structure.
When not being used to secure your luggage, the rails perfectly accentuate the lines of your BMW thanks to their shape and high-quality workmanship.
- Luggage rail for the original BMW case, right
- Easy mounting on the case
- No drilling of the case required, therefore no leaks
- No impairment of the functions of the case, even with luggage attached
- Chromed steel
- Perfect for soft luggage such as mats and bags
- Securely holds the luggage
- Firm, sturdy attachment
- Includes complete fitting set
- Material: High-quality steel, precisely welded in welding jigs, chrome-plated
- Wunderlich. Integrated design.
- Wunderlich product. Small batches. Made by hand.
- 5-year warranty
- Made in Germany
Does not fit with original armrests on K 1600.