Small, but ingenious and efficient. Our crash pads protect the sensitive instrument surrounds and are themselves resistant to any damage.
These crash protectors, already proven in racing, keep the tarmac at a safe distance and prevent major damages to the expensive final drive housing. Installation is simple. Remove the original plastic cap, insert the slider and tighten the central bolt. Tightening the bolt expands the sleeve and the slider is locked firmly in place.
- Effective protection.
- double protection against impact and grinding
- Racing-Design for low frictional resistance/shear force for a lightly tipping over
- Highly resistant special plastic.
- User-friendly and quick installation.
- Complete with everything needed.
- Made in Germany
- Easy to fit
Great Paralever crash pad
- Easy fit, 3 minutes job, great look, in line with the bike appearance. It should protect it, without any issues, from small/medium drops/crashes. It is a very strong buy recommendation for any owner of a suitable bike.
good quality and price
- Easy to mount crash-pad.It also looks good.
Looks discreet, not out of place
- I've seen real life examples of paralever cover saves by these so decided I had to get one. I would give it 5 stars if it wasn't for the instructions: I could easily figure out the nut has to be tightened by hand before assembly to the point that the whole assembly, including the rubber sleeve fits the hole snugly, but this is not explained in the instructions. This way it will create enough attrition so that when tightening the screw, the expansion cylinder does not rotate, not allowing for the nut to expand it. Other than that, I'm very satisfied with the product.
easy to mount
- Discreet looking crashpad for the hole of the paralever. Very easy to mount. Made of good quality material.
- very easy to mount en looks great on the bike