We manufacture our seats with a characteristic, ergonomic 3D contour. One special feature of our passenger seat is the integrated support contour on the front of the seat that provides an additional secure hold while braking.
Integrated, riding is a relaxing affair and thus also active. And there's no doubt that relaxed sitting adds a serious plus to passive safety. With our ThermoPro rider and passenger seats, the temperature of the seat surface is up to 25°C lower in full sun in high summer compared to conventional cover material.
The same applies to all AKTIVKOMFORT seats: The "buckling" of the cushioning is reliably prevented via the sophisticated construction and the sitting pressure is equally distributed over a large area, resulting in noticeably lower specific pressure load to your behind. Comfy! The ergonomic shape of the special foam also relieves the pressure-sensitive coccyx.
They offer perfect hold and active, reliable control during accelerated riding, also and especially when braking: who hasn't experienced it, when your passenger suddenly slides forward on braking and you immediately have to brace while simultaneously having to steer in what could be a hairy situation? With Wunderlich's very own support contour, these scary moments while braking are now a thing of the past. The innovative, ergonomic 3D contour also ensures that pressure points on the inner thighs while standing at the lights are now a distant memory.
- A relaxed and active riding experience adds a definite plus to passive safety
- Ergonomic 3D contour to support the natural posture of the back and comfortable leg position while riding and standing
- The sitting pressure is equally distributed over a larger area, resulting in noticeably optimised weight distribution and lower specific pressure load
- Ergonomic shape of the special foam to relieve the coccyx
- Seat heating insert for optimum heat distribution
- More comfort with ThermoPro: With our ThermoPro rider and passenger seats, the temperature of the seat surface is up to 25°C lower in full sun in high summer compared to conventional cover material.
- Refined, dropped "Cut" seams
- Embroidered Wunderlich logo
- Made in Germany.
- Cover material with ThermoPro
- Sweat-reducing, grippy cover material, combined with pin-tucks in Alcantara, dropped "Cut" seams
- Taped and welded seams for 100% tightness on modern PFAFF hot air welding machines
- Special, ergonomic seat bench core
- Standard seat height
Note: Due to the specific heat capacity of the integrated gel inlay, heating up and decreasing of the seat temperature are more harmonious, physically they are slightly longer compared to the original seat.
- Wunderlich premium product. Small batches. Made by hand.
- Wunderlich design. Integrated and functional.
- 60 days right to return
- Made in Germany
- 5-year warranty
Wunderlich product category
Seats in exchange - Our deposit system - Sustainability in the sense of Wunderlich BLAU.
We consistently manufacture this seat sustainably. Therefore, we will gladly take back your "old" seat in exchange for our deposit. Please take into account that we can only accept original seats in the same equipment (e.g. with/without seat heating) in exchange. The acceptance of modified seats or seats with different equipment is therefore excluded, this also applies to minimal modifications.