The economical and practical cruise control. An easy to operate adjustment mechanism (simply rotate the integrated thumbwheel forward) enables the continuous, individual locking of the throttle. This means it can be set to slow reversal or even set to the desired constant acceleration. Extremely light, highly stable design made completely from anodised aluminium. Classy as well as a not insignificant weight advantage. Includes the left, equally anodised aluminium handlebar end weight.
- Enables the continuous, individual locking of the throttle.
- High-quality processed adjustment mechanism
- PTFE-coated bearing to reduce friction resistance
- Includes attachment screws
- Easy conversion
- Material: High-quality, anodised and precision milled aluminium
- Wunderlich premium product. Small batches. Made by hand.
- Wunderlich design. Integrated and functional.
- 60 days right to return
- Made in Europe
- 5-year warranty
Note: The cruise control is only reliable in road traffic as a handlebar end weight. The throttle locking function may not be used in areas where the StVZO applies.