For a long time, the use of Hand guards was reserved exclusively for off-road machines. This is totally understandable, they offer lots of advantages. Cold, clammy or wet hands are unpleasant, just like stone impacts, road dirt of any kind or insects splatters at high speed. Our Hand guards for the BMW Scooter C 400 GT and C 400 X provide the remedy for this. You can't get any more protection, but you should definitely have this level of protection. We have equipped our Hand guards with a water-deflecting collar that extends outwards; it guides spray water outwards and lets it flow off the sides. Functionality aside, our Hand guards are designed to be discreet and attractive. The Hand guards are made of acrylic, are thermally stable, scratch and shatter-proof and resistant to petrol. They are quick and easy to mount. They can be used with or without grip heating as well as handlebar end weights and our cruise control.
Note: The instruments on a scooter, which is often ridden all year round, can't be safely operated with cold, clammy and wet hands and gloves. If your gloves are wet, the convection of the travel wind leeches even more heat. This can cause light cramps that prevent relaxed riding. Safe riding is only possible when you feel good enough to feel relaxed too. That's why our Hand guards not only protect against the wind, weather and mechanical influences, but also provide greater passive safety!
- Maximum protecting during everyday use
- Protects the hands from the cold, moisture, wetness, dirt, stone impacts and insects, also ensures that the instruments can be properly operated
- Provides greater comfort and safety
- Reduces the risk of injuries
- Protects your hands and your gloves
- Rounded, perfectly finished edges with water-bearing properties
- Highly durable, scratch and shatter-resistant
- High resistance to wind and weather, thermally stable, outstanding flexibility at low temperatures, chemically stable
- Does not require German Type approval; no registration required
- Complete set for right and left
- Perfect hold thanks to form-fitting assembly and reliable screw connection
- Quick and easy mounting
- Incl. assembly components
Wunderlich product category
- Material: Acrylic, smoke grey, precision crafted, thermally stable, flexible at low temperatures, chemically stable
- Available in white, transparent, smoke grey and black
- Wunderlich premium product. Small series. Hand crafted.
- Wunderlich. Functional, integrated design.
- No entry in the vehicle documentation required
- 60 days right to return
- Made in Europe
- 5-year warranty
I bought these along with the mirror extensions, if you are considering the mirror extensions I would recommend you fit them together, I had a small wait for the hand protectors to be available, the screws that connect the guards to the metal frame are a tad too short so you have to push hard on the rubber inserts to get the screw to bite I figured this out after faffing around for 10 minutes or so. My scoot is black so I went for the all black ones and they match a treat.
Now looking forward to even warmer hands.
What ever happened to the Wunderlich stickers don’t seem to get them anymore.