- Perfect and secure emergency petrol reserve
- Small packing dimensions, extremely stable
- Eyelets for attaching with tension band, etc.
- Screw cover secured against loss
- Additional filling aid
- Fill opening internal diameter 18 mm
- Meets highest safety requirements
- Made in Germany
- Dimensions: 140 mm (wide) ; 200 mm (high); 70 mm (deep)
As of 01/06/2015, all fuel canisters (UN/RKK) must be labelled by the end consumer in accordance with the GHS/CLP ordinance. The items used for identification are the adhesive canister labels article no. 24730-100 (please order separately at the same time - see accessories).
- range extension Review by michael carmack
- 2 liter jerry can Review by John H. Johnson
- extra a plus Review by Lester Higgins