- More than twice as high a starting performance as a conventional battery.
- No ABS failure because of too little battery power.
- Extremely resilient (according to the EUROBAT definition, lasts 10 years or longer).
- Low self-discharge and thus no need for maintenance if the bike is not used for a longer period (winter, etc.).
- No damage from deep discharge possible.
- Completely maintenance-free.
- Leak-tight (even on its side, etc.) and gas-tight (no ventilation pipe required).
- Absorbed electrolyte type battery, meaning that there is no free acid inside the battery; all of the acid is kept absorbed in the
glass mat separators
- No more need to check the acid level.
- Unlike conventional batteries, no hydrogen is created during charging.
- With the appropriate charger, quick charging (to 90% of the battery’s capacity) is possible in under an hour.
- Robust ABS case.
- Unit comes ready filled.
Massive peak starting power of 535 A which is 2-3 times more than a conventional battery, and 15 Ah (original = 13 Ah) to ensure long lasting power is available. The battery is sold “ready to go” (no initial charging needed), complete with a Wunderlich fitting kit.
Weight: 5.2 kg, Dimensions: W/D/H: 167 mm / 98 mm / 155 mm.
Battery Deposit Regulation:
We are legally obliged to charge a battery deposit of 7.50 euros (in Germany). The deposit is refunded when you return a used starter battery to our business premises. If you buy by mail order, the used battery cannot, unfortunately, be sent back; if you submit a deposit token from a recognised collection point, we will, of course, refund your deposit.