If you rotate the handlebar forwards, the levers and switches also rotate into the optimal position. Now they can also be reached when you are standing (just adjusting each lever etc. separately would be too complicated).
Our quick release clamp bolts with integrated ratchet mechanism make it possible to adjust the handlebar quickly (without any tools) in just two movements. The levers are easy to reach at all times and riding standing up is great fun. It is possible to switch between road and
off-road position in just a few seconds.
Cannot be used with mounted original sat nav on the handlebar.
- A bit steep price for essentially 2 bolts, but works well, perfect design and quality. I'm happy with it.
Very good- just get the right size
- Originally ordered the 35mm as the site suggests they work with risers. Of course my risers are different (from Touratech), so had to exchange for the 65mm. The only bummer was paying shipping 3 times, but the product is very strong and makes it so much easier to adjust the angle of the handlebars. Worth it!
- Good product.Makes optimal positioning of bars for street or dirt an easy, tooless task.
Really transforms the 1200 GS for duelsport operation
- They're great for being able to get your bars in position for dirt riding
This transforms your dual sport motorcycle.
- I put these on my Kawasaki KLR with ROX risers. They are outstanding. I can adjust the handlebars for highway and then raise them for standing on the pegs very easily. If you want to stand and have your bars conform to your hands - this is the best way. I now put them on my Triumph Tiger 800 with ROX risers and again am very pleased.