Simple to operate and optimally protected against theft. Discreet, one-piece design that can only be opened with the special key supplied. Should the plug prove difficult to open we have provided an additional drill hole in the key into which a tool such as an “allen” key can be inserted and used as a lever. Good for the fingers – and for the nerves.
- Can only be opened using the special key.
- One-piece, indestructible construction.
- Machined dipstick for the exact measurement of the oil level.
- Completely leakproof.
- If the plug gets stuck, a lever (e.g. hex key from the bike toolkit or another pointed object) can be inserted.
- High quality surface finish, anodised silver or titanium colour.
- Key designed as a fob.
- Special key can be added to bikes’ key.
- Made in Germany.