This bracket has got a tight grip on the TomTom Rider V4, TomTom Rider II and Urban Rider: The lockable bracket deters those with sticky fingers and gives the device a firm hold. The satnav is held all round by a strong metal cage, while the soft, vibration-absorbent inner lining prevents dents and other damage.
Connection to the vehicle is made by means of the unique MultiPod holder system, which can be adjusted in all directions down to the last millimetre. The MultiPod is also usable as a versatile holder for cameras, camcorders, etc.
The Extreme bracket is made of 3 mm-thick, laser cut aluminium, is very warp-resistant and withstands even violent impact. Exchangeable locking cylinders made by known manufacturers are used. Every system is supplied with two keys.
Of course, the “Extreme” bracket can also be mounted in combination with the standard TomTom Rider V4, TomTom Rider II and the Urban Rider bracket system.
- Very strong and stable connection.
- Theft-proof protection for the TomTom Rider V4, TomTom Rider II and Urban Rider.
- Can be used in combination with the MultiPod range and the standard bracket.
- 3 mm-thick silver anodised aluminium design.
- Exchangeable locking cylinders.
- Vibration-absorbing inner lining that protects the case.