- Better handling.
- Relaxed touring seating position.
- 30 mm (1.18”) higher than standard handle bar position.
- Large step-less adjustment range: Handle bars are up to 20 mm (0.78”)closer to rider and up to 50 mm (2”) wider than standard.
- Precision machined “aircraft quality” aluminum alloy.
- No need to replace cables or hydraulic lines.
Sold as a complete set with everything included for installation. No modification to bike needed. ABE approved.
- Expensive, but worth it for the extra adjustability Review by Mark Neblett
- Bar Riser Kit Instructions Review by John