An indestructible yet flexible adhesive film originally developed for the aviation industry to protect propellers and rotor blades from stone damage. Anything that provides protection at close to the speed of sound is of course the first choice when it comes to maintaining the value of your BMW. The cheap films that you often get have no energy absorption properties and turn a nasty shade of yellow within the space of one season.
- Invisible protective film to protect your paintwork from those annoying scratches and scuffs that reduce the value of your bike.
- Reduces the energy of stone impacts to a minimum.
- Also available for headlight protection. (included in complete set).
- Completely UV resistant, no discolouration of the transparent films.
- UV permeable(!) meaning that the protected parts of the paintwork will, as usual, change colour over the years. This outstanding feature of the material means that no differences in colour between protected and unprotected paintwork will emerge should you ever want to remove the film.
- Almost invisible.
- Contour-hugging fit, that blends perfectly into the overall form.
- Extremely adhesive.
- Yet easy to remove
- Quick payback (in terms of maintained value)
- You can continue to clean your bike as before without any restrictions.
For mounting our paint protection foil it is necessary to be experienced with applying foils. Otherwise we highly recommend letting a specialist carry out the installation instead. The set includes a spray bottle (empty, to fill with homemade dish soap with water), squeegee and assembly instructions, so everything you need for self-assembly. The films are available for nearly all parts of your bike that are prone to scratching. If properly fitted we offer a 5 year warranty against discolouration, wrinkling and shrinkage.