The Bikescan-100: small and powerful, for the professional control unit diagnostics on the BMW's motorbikes. This system covers the complete motorbike electronics and makes a fault finding much easier for the user.
Regular updates and upgrades on our diagnostic platform provide a future-proof hardware for our customers. Our diagnostic system is characterised by high performance in the diagnostic depth, compact design and high-quality construction with a great user-friendliness.
In case of error or communication failure, the user becomes a notice on the display and some additional information about a possible fault. With our system you have, at anytime, a meaningful diagnostic information. So you can quickly localise some possible failure.
- Service reset date / route
- Date and time setting e.g. after battery replacement
- Reset of adaptation values for engine control unit
- Specific ACTUAL values
- Reading of current KM
- Read out VIN
- Valve clearance service reset
- Vent ABS pressure modulator
- Calibrate idling actuator
- Initialise brake wear display
- Windshield calibration
- ESA/SAF calibration
- Stepper adjustment
- Calibration: Height sensor, windshield, idling actuator, film encoder, etc.
- Sensor adjustment: Exhaust flap, interference pipe flap, reverse travel assistance setting, chassis monitor, drives, idling actuator, lambda sensors.
- Free updates
- Actuator diagnostic
- Train / Program RDC tyre pressure sensor
- No model limit or restriction
- KWP-2000 specific
- DCAN- BUS specific
- UDS specific
Supported control units:
- Engine electronics from Motronic 2.4
- Central electronics
- Combi instrument
- Tyre pressure check
- ABS – anti-blocking system from I-ABS
- Theft alert system
- Radio operating element
- Electro-hydraulic tilt stands
Scope of delivery:
- Diagnostic device BS-100
- 10-pin diagnostic cable
- USB cable
Codes always in German
- It's a nice product, but the problem is that the codes are always in German, even when you change the system to another language.