The original navigation holder on the handlebar clamps may be really practical but it fails when a tank bag is used. During the steering, the navi collides with the tankbag.
We've designed this refined, adjustable adapter that builds on the standard holder and moves the navigation up towards the instruments. Additionally, the navigator can be set completely individually in height and angle to the rider's needs and view.
- Fits to all BMW models with original navigation on the handlebar clamp
- Individual setting of the navigation in height and angle
- Quick adjustment with central locks (winged screws must be loosened on one side only)
- Simple assembly on the original attachment points
- Supplied with complete mounting kit
- Made in Germany
|Manuals as PDF||1.66 MB||Download|