The R 1200 R LC is a beautiful naked bike. But, like all motorcycles of this type, it is suitable for long distances only with reservations. We have finally given the roadster the windshield it truly deserves - dynamically and consistently. Our cockpit fairing is the superior compromise between windshield and purism.
We have also toned down the rugged front. A harmonious, but at the same time strong design instead of an unsightly view of the backside of the instruments. Available in three versions: Paintable in any color (30474-001), painted white with red decorative stripes (30474-004), or thunder grey with silver decorative stripes (30474-005) as desired.The facts:
- Long-lasting reduction of wind pressure
- Uniform relief for upper body and head
- High long-term cruising speed possible
- Lighter stainless steel basic holder
- Lighter and almost indestructible ABS plastic
- Vibration-absorbing seating
- Protects the instruments from weather and from heavy dirt
- Light assembly
- Available painted or in two model-specific colour varieties
- With ABE
Note: The cockpit fairing must be painted before use, otherwise the material can become brittle from UV light.