Extremely sturdy crash bar with minimal weight, understated design, and easy access for servicing. Bar offers an increase in off-road capability, since you can now safely take deep ruts or extended corners without risk.
- Minimal weight
- Six attachment points
- Even load spread
- No restriction of ground clearance
- The crash bar runs directly over the manifold (front view)
- Sits flat over the cylinder; suitable as a leg rest on long-distance rides
- Micro-Flooter optional (not included in delivery)
- Detailed and easy to understand instructions
- 60 days right to return
- Made in Germany
When mounting our valve protectors you will also need the following mounting kit: 35611-000
The center strut for the crash bar is not included but can be purchased optionally (see part-no. 26441-202).
Does not fit with the original belly pan on R 1200 R LC and R 1200 RS LC.