The perfect upgrade for the seat of your K 1600 B/Grand America. The original seat has an unfavourable design that puts strain on the coccyx. Additionally, the width puts uncomfortable pressure on the inside of the upper thigh. This results in many riders adopting an unrelaxed posture and developing tension. We replace the structure of the original seat with our own intensively developed foam core with an overhauled contour and innovative gel insert. In the process, we've kept both the original seat shell as well as the original seat heating.
- Unbeaten, optimum seat comfort thanks to innovative gel insert
- The seat height matches the series seat
- Retention of the original seat heating
- With heating and gel layer
- Improved concave profile (recess in middle of seat)
- Relieves the coccyx and optimises weight distribution across the entire seat
- Sweat-reducing, grippy cover material, combined with pin-tucks in Alcantara
- Refined, dropped "Cut" seams
- Taped and welded seams for 100% tightness
- Made in Germany
For this seat we've relied on the high-quality and complex standard seat shell of the K 1600 B/Grand America. That's why we offer an economic exchange process:
- You order the seat of your choice.
- Along with the seat we deliver, you'll also receive a return slip (DHL) for free return of your old seat within 14 days.
- You'll then be reimbursed €350 for your old seat.