„Racing has always been part of my life. That is why I not only brought in my experiences from my active time in racing during the development phase of our »ENDURANCE PRO« fairing windshield with great pleasure, but also carried out the high-speed test runs with the prototype windshields in January 2020 in Almeria personally. As a racer, you always need to trust in your mechanics and in the technology. We therefore tested at Wunderlich all components during development extensively in road tests. This procedure is an integral part of our development philosophy. This is especially true for the RR, which goes at 300 km/h. The high-speed tests showed that our designers and developers had done a great job with their experience. Due to its shape, the »ENDURANCE PRO« offers optimal wind protection even for tall riders and also excellent, neutral riding behavior with a stylish look“
Wunderlich MOTORSPORT boss and managing director Frank Hoffmann
Inspired by our adventures in motorsport, here we have developed a windshield for all RR riders that places value on effective protection against the wind and a stylish look modelled on the style of the Endurance racers.
Our »ENDURANCE PRO« is set further back towards the cockpit for optimised aerodynamics. To protect you better against the wind, it is significantly taller than the original windshield – 40 mm taller, to be exact. The windshield integrates perfectly into the fairing design and looks as if it were cast from a mould. A windshield thickness of 5 mm ensures mechanical and aerodynamic stability even at top speeds.
You can tell our typical, high-quality craftsmanship of the scratch and shatterproof PMMA by the transparency: clear transparency with no irritating visual distortions. Another trademark: the hand-polished, rounded edges, which do away with the need for any separate edge protection. We offer the windshields in a smoked grey look.
- Effective protection from the wind and a stylish look modelled on the style of the Endurance racers
- Optimum aerodynamics
- Mechanical and aerodynamic stability even at top speeds
- Clear transparency with zero visual distortions
- Hand-polished, rounded edges
- Easy installation
- Material: Very high-quality, optically clean, extremely tough, scratch-resistant, UV and fuel-resistant PMMA polymer for an optimal view
- Dimensions: W x H: 426 mm x 441 mm
- Windshield thickness 5 mm
- Included German Type approval
- Wunderlich premium product. Small batches. Made by hand
- Wunderlich design
- 60 days right to return
- Made in Europe
- 5 year warranty