The Wunderlich »EXTREME« engine protection.
The functional design and constructive integration of our »EXTREME« engine protection protects the engine and the manifold. It moulds itself so tightly to the aggregate that not only is the frontal area of attack minimised, but the ground and lean angle freedom remain almost entirely unchanged. The form of this protection avoids unpleasant levering or jamming of the vehicle over terrain, no matter whether from branches, scree or rocks. Openings ensure that water picked up during river crossings can flow out freely again. Typically Wunderlich, the team have made sure that you have good, unrestricted access during maintenance works: For example, an opening has been included for unhindered drainage of the engine oil. The aluminium engine protection is corrosion-resistant and the generated forces and vibrations are absorbed by impact-decoupling attachment elements. We manufacture the »EXTREME« engine protection using the challenging and advanced hydroforming manufacturing process. This allows us to realise complex component forms and geometries (especially asymmetrical ones, in which we can achieve lower weight and simultaneously realise high component rigidities and mechanical stability through optimisation of the material thickness. The result is a resistant, weight and form-optimised engine protection unit that moulds so tightly and organically to the aggregate that the design principle of "form follows function" becomes self-evident. It comes in black powder-coated. Our »EXTREME« engine protection is Made in Germany. That's why we're happy to provide a 5-year warranty.
- Maximum protection for engine, manifold and front silencer
- Optimum constructive integration and functional design
- Low-profile organic product design or shape that only offers a small
- area of attack, that avoids unpleasant levering or hooking of the bike over terrain
- Ground and lean angle freedom remain almost entirely unchanged
- Water picked up during river crossings can flow out freely again
- Good, unrestricted access during maintenance works
- Externally generated forces are intercepted by impact-decoupling attachment elements and vibrations are absorbed
- Manufactured in the hydroforming process, with maximum protection thanks to the optimisation of the material thickness and component form, this enables high component rigidities and mechanical stability at a significantly reduced weight
- Secure attachment
- Additional carrier for complete impact decoupling between protector and engine housing
- Material: High-strength aluminium, precision manufactured in the hydroforming process with integrated impact-absorbing attachment elements
- Wunderlich premium product. Small batches. Made by hand.
- Wunderlich design. Integrated and functional.
- 60 days right to return
- Made in Germany
- 5-year warranty
Wunderlich product category