The safe, light and easy-to-maintain crash bar for the R 1200 GS/R/RS LC is now available in blue to match the frame colour.
- Maintenance work is possible without removing the crash bar
- Perfect protection for the cylinders and valve covers
- Sturdy mounting
- Uniform distribution of the forces over 6 points
- Protects both lambda sensors
- No restriction of ground clearance
- The crash bar runs directly over the manifold (front view)
- Sits flat over the cylinders; suitable as a leg rest for long-distance rides Plug-n-Play fit and assembly. Guaranteed!
- Minimal weight
- Plastic-coated precision steel pipe
- Detailed yet easy-to-understand instructions
- Made in Germany
When mounting our valve protectors you will also need the following mounting kit: 35611-000
The center strut for the crash bar is not included but can be purchased optionally (see part-no. 26441-206).
Does not fit with the original belly pan on R1200R LC and R1200RS LC.
very good fittings
- Very good fittings, in my opinion no color difference just that the blue frame is a little more polished than the crash bars but it's hardly noticeable.