No matter whether it's a trip on the motorway, to the North Cape or through the desert: These sturdy, light and simultaneously stylish »EXTREME« aluminium cases go with you through thick and thin! They can be attached to the carrier with no fuss thanks to the quick release system. The special sealing system makes them totally dust and waterproof. The consistent use of exclusively high-quality materials makes our »EXTREME« luggage system durable. This is helped by the 1.5 mm crafted aluminium plate with stabilising swages (weight-optimised yet robust), the stainless steel shoes, the replaceable all-round protection on all corners as well as the protective caps for the locks.
Additional luggage such as our Rack Pack bags can be buckled on safely thanks to the added lashing rings on the cover. The case lids are fitted with practical luggage nets on the inside as standard for everything you need close to hand while on the go: Rain gear, tools or a first aid kit.
After opening each of the hinge locks fitted front and back, the cover can be completely removed and the cases can be comfortably loaded from above. If you open just one of the locks, the second functions like a hinge. This lets you lift the lid either forwards or backwards and the lid is held by a safety rope.
The design in untreated aluminium is something for purists who love the materiality and appeal of the original, untreated and robust material.
Simultaneously closing lock cylinder ? please order separately
We offer simultaneously closing lock cylinders so you only need one key for your luggage system. You'll need one pair of locking cylinders per case/top case. Please order the number of locking cylinders you need for your cases/top case:
- 30167-500 One pair of locking cylinders (e.g. for a top case)
- 30167-501 Two pairs of locking cylinders (e.g. for the case set)
- 30167-502 Three pairs of locking cylinders (for case set and top case)
Matching case carriers-please order separately
Our »EXTREME« cases fit the original BMW Adventure case carriers.
For the other GS models we offer matching »EXTREME« case carriers as follows:
- 30167-001 case carrier R 1200 GS LC/R 1250 GS
- 30167-101 case carrier F 750/F 850 GS
- Top loader: Easy to load from above
- The lid can be opened forwards or backwards or removed completely
- Stainless steel lock system including discreet, stamped Wunderlich logo
- 100% dust and waterproof thanks to special seal
- Lashing rings on the cover for additional luggage
- Recess on the exhaust thereby leaner construction
- Exchangeable corner protection made of impact-resistant plastic
- One pair of locking cylinders are required per case
- Lock cylinders are protected against dirt, dust and moisture via removable rubber cover caps
- Cases fit the original BMW Adventure case carriers
- For the other GS models we offer matching case carriers
- Aluminium, high-strength, pure/untreated
- Material thickness: 1.5 mm
- Locks, screws and rivets made from stainless steel
- Contents: left 45 litres, right 40 litres
- External dimensions: 440 x 280 x 390 mm and 440 x 205 x 390 mm (width x depth x height)
- Wunderlich design
- 5-year warranty
- The following bags from Wunderlich can be attached to the cases:
- 25180-102 Rack Pack Wunderlich
- 25181-002 Rack Pack WP40
- 20790-xxx case top bag BagPacker ll black
- 43740-000 Wunderlich case inner pocket "EVO"