For everything you need quickly to hand but that still requires the best protection - with practical sight window for operating multimedia devices.
Our functional handlebar bag, which was specially developed for the BMW models. This means all the available space can be used. East to open flap with integrated extra pocket and other storage options for pens, credit cards, ets. The large main pocket is closed with a water-deflecting and dirt-proof zip closure. To make sure mobiles, etc. can be charged on the go, the bag comes with a water-proof E-Connect cable input. Integrated reinforcements, vibration-absorbing lining and complex two and three-layer structure provide stability under all conditions.
This bag is an evolution of our current handlebar bag, which is a big step by us towards water-proofing. We've swapped the top and the whole flap for water-deflecting truck tarpaulin material and welded the mobile phone pocket. This provides perfect protection for the mobile phone.The facts for the BarBag Media handlebar bag:
- Easy to fit/detach
- Secure grip in all conditions
- Media slot for L devices up to approx. 160 x 85 x 10 mm (HxWxD) - e.g. iPhone 5/6, Samsung S5/6 etc.
- The attachment mechanism also makes it suitable for smaller devices.
- Water protected cable access
- Additional holder and pocket in flap interior
- Stable form even when empty
- Quick handlebar attachment
- Water and dust resistant zip closures
- Padded and with interior lining
- Carry belt
- Water-repellent, fluorocarbon-impregnated CORDURA fabric
- Bag flap made of robust, water-tight tarpaulin material with welded slot
Dimensions ( L / W / H ) in cm:
- 33 x 8 x 12
Volume in liters (circa):
Convenient small storage
Well made narrow bag, fits perfect in the handlebar. Comes handy for insurance card/paper, toll boot pass, multi-tool, etc. and the phone (mine, a Sony Xperia XZ, fits perfectly with its cover).
One thing you don't see in the photos is that the backing of the straps, and the inside bottom, are made of a plastic film, similar to the transparent film on top.