A barely visible modification, with a conspicuous effect.
A huge boost in riding comfort in every respect and a superior driving experience. Easy, minute-long conversion with no further modifications. Thanks to the improved handlebar tilting options, the seat position can be further improved. Complete with screw set and German type approval.
- Better handling.
- More direct riding feel.
- Relaxed, upright, seating position.
- More freedom of movement for tank bag.
- No laying or extending of the cables at the handlebars necessary
- Complete with screw set.
- With German type approval
- (registration not necessary).
- Individually milled from high-strength Dural aluminium (no casting!).
- 20 mm height increase.
- Wunderlich. Integrated design.
- Wunderlich product. Small batches. Made by hand.
- 5 year warranty
- 60 days right to return
- Made in Germany
For mounting with original navigation system holder 2x original BMW screw (1985020) are needed.
- I found it useful, in order to retain my handle bar position ( forwards, left and right) to mark the bars and the inner profile of the upper clamp with a pencil. You can easily erase the pencil marks on completion. Excellent product, and as mentioned before I would recommend this product for the quality and an improvement in the riding position.
- I am six foot tall and felt the riding position a bit too much forward leaning. The installation took less than the preparation: tank covered with the wife's duvet, strings attached to garage ceiling to hold handle bar in position once detached. The product slides in and looks factory fitted (without the duvet obviously) riding position improved drastically. I am very happy with the product.
Well finished product
Excellent addition to my BMW, easy to fit, with great instructions. Really makes the the bike more comforable to ride.
I can reccomend this addition for anyone considering purchasing these risers. Thumbs up Wunderlich!
Makes a big difference to the comfort of the bike over a a long journey
I’ve just ridden from London to the Pyrenees on a nine t so had time to test them