Key pouch made of leather for the Keyless Ride System
- High-quality for the key for (riding) luck
- Contour precision - fits the key snugly like a second skin
- Protects against damage and misuse
- Thanks to the cut-outs, the buttons are protected against misuse but still easily operable
- With punch-outs for your keyring
- Encloses the key tightly thanks to the incorporated rubber bungee
- The key doesn’t have to be removed from the cover to e.g. remove the case (simply open popper and press the button for the key. The key can spring out unhindered.)
- Made from plant-tanned cow leather from Europe
- Made in Europe
- 5 year warranty
I would recumbent the key pouch
It is very well made but a little expensive, iv only had this a week and has already been a saviour as iv dropped the key several times and does a great job of protecting your expensive key.
I have keyless ignition so it spends most of its time in my pocket only being used to unlock the boxes and lock the sat nav it is very easy to access the key by simply unclipping the press stud bit of a faff to start with but you soon get used to it.
Access to the alarm buttons is awkward if you have your gloves on as the leather is very thick so the round button has to be pressed fairly deep in to the alarm fob but again once you get used to it there are no issues.
A Negative would be the lack of providing a key ring as it is pictured with one but you don't get one with it.
Maybe Wunderlich would consider making a neoprene one in the future as I think that would elevate the negative points I have mentioned. On the whole I am very pleased with it and would recommend anyone having one of these keys to go get one.
To be honest it was difficult deciding whether I should give 5 or 4 stars even though it has its bad points on the whole it is well worth it considering the cost of a new key if you were to damage it