It’s a well-known fact that you can never have enough luggage on a tourer. That’s why lots of motorcyclists transport additional soft luggage such as bags, rolls, tent, etc. on the side cases. We’ve developed these brilliant luggage rails for this purpose.
They mount on the original brackets for the Vario cases simply and securely without having to drill the cases. With the mounted luggage rails, even with luggage attached the cases can of course also be opened no problem and the volumes adjusted. The luggage can be tied down securely thanks to the practical lashing rings.
- Luggage rail for the original BMW Vario cases
- Simple mounting on the case carrier
- No drilling of the case required, so no leaks
- No impairment of the functions of the case even with luggage attached
- Light, high-stability stainless steel, so no aluminium dust on the luggage
- Perfect for soft luggage such as rolls and bags
- Four lashing rings per rail for perfect luggage hold
- Firm, wobble-free positioning
- Includes complete fitting set
- 5 year warranty
- Made in Germany
Works very well
- Have been looking for a way to put some bags to my Vario cases. And this luggage rail does it all. No drilling or any modification on the Vario was necessary. Have used them on a round trip in Europe i various conditions and I have had no problems at all. Probably the best solution to put a bag on a Vario case.