Our aim is to safeguard the value of your bike over the long term. It is for this reason that we have brought in top quality help. Our covers are made to take every conceivable change to the vehicle into account. With these prerequisites in mind we have commissioned one of the best-known European manufacturers of protective covers to custom-make the covers for us, benefiting from his expertise in the field of material.
- Soft, smooth protection with very good ventilation and optimal protection against all types of weather. We have selected a stronger material (rubberised fabric) that does not flap and if moisture is trapped underneath does not stick to smooth surfaces
- Resistant to cold and heat
- Tear-resistant, soft, coated fabric
- Very dense fabric structure (protects against scratches and impact damage)
- Integrated elastic cord for firm positioning
- Optimal folding
- With transport/storage bag
- Made in Europe
- Very protective and durable. Musch better than the cheap ones. Worth the whole money.
great outdoor cover
- got the cover within 2 working days delivered to the Netherlands. The size is big enough to cover my R1200GS Adventure including the top case. At the bottom are 2 elastic rubber things and I connect these two to have avoid the cover is flying away during heavy wind or storms. Very happy with it. The last one lasted couple of years outside.
product and delivery
- Great product, excelent service.
- So far so good it covers the BMW R1200 RT. Work like it says.
Very robust outdoor cover, however causes condensation
- Unlike the product description, this cover is not made of breathable fabric. It is an ultrasonically welded plastic bag. It is very robust, it keeps the rain, leaves and bird droppings off the bike. However it causes a great deal of condesation, which cannot be good for the bike. Im my situation, the bike must be outdoors, so in dry days I take the cover off so the bike can dryout. And, the bike has to be dried off before riding.