The radiator is optimally positioned in the airstream generated during travel for optimum airflow to cool the engine. The exposed installation position also means that the delicate fins of the radiation network are also unprotected against stone strikes, foreign bodies and insects, however. Insects clog up the cooler and reduce the cooling capacity, such as fins bent by „stone impacts“. In the worst case, this can lead to leaks. With a damaged cooler, it is no longer possible to continue driving and dirt reduces the cooling capacity.
Our radiator protection is designed to provide an optimal air flow and optimal cooling capacity. The front silhouette of the cooler is covered in a way that reliably avoids foreign bodies and insects directly striking the vulnerable radiator network. It reliably protects the cooler without impacting the air flow.
Our radiator protection is also a visual highlight: The functional design is integrated into the appearance and visibly enhances it.
- Refined, reliable protection of the vulnerable radiator network for the radiator
- Prevents damage and heavy dirt or foreign bodies being thrown up
- Prevents the loss of cooling in the radiator without reducing the air flow
- Highly solid, resistant welded stainless steel grille with sturdy aluminium frame bonding
- Vibration-isolated mounting
- Robust connection technology between grille and frame
- With mounting kit
- Grille material: Stainless steel grille, carefully welded and crafted to be highly resistant
- Material: Aluminium, high-quality, 2 mm profile thickness, black anodised
- Component dimensions
- Width: 425 mm
- Height: 286 mm
- Wunderlich premium product.
- Small series. Hand crafted.
- Wunderlich design. Integrated and functional.
- Made in Europe
- 60 days right to return
- 5 year warranty
Wunderlich product category
If you want to carefully clean the cooler by hand, this must be done with extreme care to ensure that the radiator network doesn't get damaged. Insects and other grime which has accumulated can be easily removed with a damp cloth. Place the damp cloth on the grille until the dirt is loosened by the moisture and can be easily wiped away with no residue.