Sophisticated yet stable. The sophisticated »RETROSPORT« licence plate holder adds to our »SIXDAYS II« tail conversion. Combining the two results in an attractive, visually light, reduced tail that lets you emphasise the classic look of the R nineT with a touch of individuality. In keeping with this, the cable can be laid out of sight inside the arm of the stabiliser. The corresponding, discreet and E-tested reflector integrates into our design. The structural design and the use of high-quality stainless steel ensure the tiltable licence plate holder possesses the necessary rigidity and stability.
- Sophisticated, stable design made of stainless steel.
- The angle of the licence plate is freely adjustable.
- Incl. the LED licence plate light.
- Incl. Indicator bracket for original LED indicators
- Cabling can be hidden
- Incl. the optionally removable, discreet, approved reflector (E approval mark)
- Incl. Mounting kit
- Assembly only in combination with the »SIXDAYS II« tail conversion (44116-002 or 44116-102)
- Can be combined with aluminium mudguard (44850-500 or 44850-502)
- Material: Licence plate holder made of high-quality stainless steel, fitted and precision edged and drilled, holder design clean welded using precision stainless steel tubing.
- Glass bead-blasted and electropolished
- Wunderlich premium product. Small batches. Made by hand.
- Wunderlich. Functional and integrated design.
- 60 days right to return
- Made in Germany
- 5 year warranty
Our licence plate holder is approved to carry one licence plate and the supplied licence plate illumination only.