The new generation of seat: thoughtfully designed with many innovative solutions. The original seat has an unfavourable design that puts strain on the coccyx and the incline of the seat surface results in many riders having the wrong pelvic posture. We've swapped this for a foam core with a completely new and unique contour and unique material construction.
- Distinctive concave profile (recess in middle of seat)
- Relieves the coccyx and optimises weight distribution across the entire seat
- Progressive two-layer construction with soft top layer and rigid core guarantees and even strength distribution
- Sweat-reducing, grippy cover material, combined with pin-tucks in Alcantara
- High-strength "RoburC" shell of our own construction
- Refined, dropped "Cut" seams
- Taped and welded seams for 100% tightness on modern PFAFF hot air welding machines
- Seat height approx. 25 mm higher than standard seat height, also available in standard seat height
- Also available as a passenger seat
- Absolutely perfect for long journeys
- Made in Germany
- I fitted a Wunderlich tubular high bar conversion on my 2016 R1200rs so then needed to decide on changing seat or foot pegs. After a quick test using 2 old gel seats I decided a new seat was the way to go. Fitted my new seat and it feels great, much better position now for my legs and arms. Feels similar position to a GS but much lighter, lower and without all the bulk. A bonus is I can put it back to a sport set up in less than an hour, so I now have 2 bikes for the price of 1. Happy Days!!!
Highly Recommended *****
- The description of the problem this seat is supposed to solve is spot-on. After 1500 miles on the standard BMW seat I suffered a lot of discomfort, but this seat literally triples the distance inbetween stops and makes the whole bike ownership are far pleasing proposition. Product is a fit-for-purpose, quality built and attractive addition to my R1200RS - 2017 model.