- Opens only with a special key.
- Virtually indestructible single-piece construction.
- Absolutely leakproof.
- High quality finish. Silver anodised.
- Key can be attached to key ring.
- Supplied including key ring.
- Made in Germany.
The small size of the key means it can be added to the bikes’ key ring, and does not require accessing the tool
box whenever topping up the oil.
- INCONSPICUOUS TO THE EYE, ON THE ENGINE; STURDY, GOOD FIT. IT IS ALL I EXPECTEDA MATTER OF PRACTICALITY ANDF WHY NOT, LOOKS. IT GOT TESTED UNDER GRUELING CONDITIONS LAST WEEK THROUGH FOUR CONTINUOUS DAYS OF WIND, SAND STORMS,SNOW, AND FINALLY IN THE ROCKIES, A BLIZZARD.
Paranoid no more
- I've always been paranoid about someone dumping something into my engine that didn't belong there. That's much less likely with the new BMW's and their special oil cap and wrench - but maybe there's a rogue out there with a BMW oil cap wrench and a bag of sand! I'm not paranoid anymore. I'm sleeping like a baby with this "security cap". Excellent fit & finish.