The screen adjuster shows what the developers at Wunderlich are known for: innovation and optimization! Especially in the large field of windscreens, we can build on our many years of experience. This also applies to the screen adjuster. The screen adjuster, which is suitable for our »MARATHON« windscreen as well as for the large BMW windscreen, can not only be continuously adjusted in height by up to 56 mm from the basic setting, but also its inclination can be varied by 11°. With the well-thought-out mechanism with slide guides you are guaranteed to find your personal setting!
Also typically Wunderlich: We think practically and user-friendly! With this in mind, we have dimensioned the adjustment ranges so generously that even with a co-driver or with a fully loaded bike, the optimum alignment of the pane in height and inclination can be achieved in a few simple steps. The knurled wheel is ergonomically positioned within easy reach for easy adjustment, even when wearing gloves, so that the setting can be quickly adjusted at any time. Even at a ride.
- Quick and easy adjustment of height and inclination by means of an easy-to-use knurled nut
- Infinitely variable height adjustment with an adjustment range of 56 mm (lowest position original height)
- Inclination adjustable by 11°
- Can be used in combination with our »MARATHON« windscreen, but also with the high, original windscreen
- Adjustable to almost all drivers and driving habits
- Easy mounting
- Material: stainless steel, high-quality and precisely processed
- Wunderlich premium product. Small batches. Made by hand.
- Wunderlich design. Integrated and functional.
- 60 days right to return
- Made in Europe
- 5 years warranty
Wunderlich product category
Note: The screen adjuster is only suitable for models with the long screen holder. The long screen holder is the standard holder on the F 850 GS with 160 mm pitch between the mounting holes.