Recommendation: If you are happy with the height, width and other proportions of the original windshield but are bothered by
turbulence, we recommend using this spoiler.
- Multiple adjustments for individual needs: Angle, height and distance to rider.
- Optimum stress relief for helmet and upper body.
- Removes turbulence and disturbing wind jets otherwise present.
- Easy to adjust.
- Dimensions: (245 mm, 105 mm)(lxh)
- Fast attachment and removal from screen.
- Strong and secure attachment method.
- Lightweight precision CNC-machined adjustment mechanism.
- High quality anodised aluminium alloy.
- Shatter-proof Lexan deflector screen.
- ABE approved for use with original BMW screens.
Please check the notes in the model application list!
- I fitted this to my 2015 BMW F800GS Adventure. Installation was easy and it has made a big difference to the wind buffeting that I was experiencing. I've had to make some adjustments to the position of the deflector to try to get the best results. So far, I've found that a low and upright position works well.
Small but very effective
- I purchased this for my GSA800 and I love it. I still can't believe how well so simple part can work and reduce wind buffering almost completely.
- It may be something that arises discussion among other bikers because of the looks. But it works. You can keep the windshield in the lowest position and the turbulence is gone at highway speeds. Its a living monument of the aerodynamics and its importance.