Our eleventh R nineT concept bike, the WunderBob, was presented to the public in 2018 and has done so well that we've decided to offer the individual components to our customers too.
The cover of the WunderBob Solo seat is made of high-quality, fine nubuck leather that provides excellent hold and the best seating comfort and is an absolute eye-catcher as the central design element of the WunderBob. The shell is made of high-strength ABS plastic and was created in our development department. In addition to high-quality materials and careful, professional craftsmanship, the focus here was on ergonomic factors. The same was true of the progressive two-layer construction with soft top layer and rigid core. This ensures the equal distribution of weight, relief for the coccyx and suitability for long distances.
- WunderBob look
- Leatherwork: carefully hand-crafted Solo seat made of genuine nubuck leather
- The high-quality and grippy nubuck leather increases your comfort
- Black tone-in-tone seams
- Progressive two-layer construction with soft top layer and rigid core guarantees the equal distribution of weight
- Relief for the coccyx
- Uncompromising long-distance comfort
- Very sturdy ABS plastic shell
- Cover material: Nubuck leather
- Wunderlich design
- Made in Germany
The 44852-000 rear conversion is required to secure the seat.
This must be ordered separately.