The perfect combination - our Move sports tank bag and the practical drinking system for everyone who hungers and thirsts for adventure.
Drink, drink, drink - that's the motto not just for all endurance athletes but on the motorbike too. Our combination of a drinking system sports backpack lets you quench your thirst simply and comfortably while on the go, without stopping or losing time. Comes with a volume of two litres for racking up lots of thirst-free kilometres on your motorbike, while hiking or during sport. The drinking system is PVC-free, safe for food and taste-neutral. It consists of a resistant pouch that can be filled by tap or by bottle. A flexible drinking hose supplies the user. It's fitted with a so-called bite valve for drinking - it opens when you press on it with your teeth.
The backpack is especially light but still robust. This is down to the honeycomb fabric that pairs low weight with good tear resistance thanks to its honeycomb structure and looks fantastic at the same time. The backpack is also tailored close to the body and ergonomically, the shoulder and hip supports extend out to a comfortable width while being cushioned and fitted with adjustable straps. This also means it sits brilliantly over your motorcycle jacket.
The facts about the backpack:
- Light but robust material: Polyester 420d & Ripstop
- Measurements approx. W 25 x H 47 x D 9.5 cm
- Available in marine or black
- Universal use
- Wide, comfortable and adjustable carry straps
- Adjustable hip strap for a good, flutter-free, secure hold
- Large zipper can be used even when wearing gloves
- Practical carry loop
- Ergonomic, ventilated back for high wearing comfort
The facts about the drinking system:
- Light but robust material: food-safe PEVA & TPU
- Measurements approx. W 17.5 x H 39 cm
- Universal use
- Volume: 2 litres
- Flexible hose with bite valve
- All components easy to clean
- Large closure for simple filling and emptying
- Practical eyelets for hanging
- Can also be individually replaced if required (item no. 20862-100)