The most important property of functional underwear is to ensure pleasant and balanced ambient conditions. It has a significant impact on the body temperature and ensures that the wearer doesn't sweat or freeze. This is achieved by using technical fibres that demonstrate special, positive properties: they mustn't absorb or store body moisture, but have to channel it away from the body. The fabric and the skin stay comfortably dry as a result. This functional underwear works like a balancing layer on the skin.
So it's the functional underwear's job to ensure moisture is transported away from the body and to protect the insulation layer. To make this moisture transport particularly effective and fast, we've chosen the best technical fibre for our Wunderlich functional underwear: Nilit® Breeze. This material dries extremely fast after washing and is designed to prevent odours. This is a massive advantage on trips.
High quality processing and finishing
During production, we paid special attention to the requirements of riding: the flat lock seams barely protrude and don't press down even under tight motorcycle clothing. The neckline and sleeve seam on our shirts are equipped with double cuffs for stabilisation. The back seam is longer and rounded.
- Ensures balanced, pleasant body temperature and climate when riding and maintains physical fitness
- Provides efficient moisture transport away from the body
- Insulates - even when damp
- Dries very fast after wearing or washing
- Prevents odours
- Anti-tear and hard-wearing
- Retains its shape
- Flat lock seams ensure comfortable mobility and avoid pressure points even in a tight combi
- High-quality construction with extended "back" doubled cuff
- Nilit® Breeze fibre (91% Polyamide, 9% Elastan)
Wunderlich product category
|Int. Size||KG (Germany)||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)|
|Int. Size||KG (Germany)||KG (Germany)||KG (Germany)||Jeans Width||Waist (cm)|
|Int. Size||Size (inch)||Size (cm)|