Please order also the special tank bag holder for your motorcycle.(see below)!
We created and entirely new tank bag concept with a unique attachment method that had never been seen before.
This new tank bag features a solid base which is first attached to the tank. The tank bag is then quickly and easily attached to the base plate by means of a tab that fits into the base plate. Removal is just as simple and for those bikes where the “tank” is really a tank, we have designed an easy access flap to the filler, so that the base can remain in place.
- Extendable up to to 25 litres capacity.
- Can be compressed (using perimeter zipper) to 15 litres.
- Elastic compression band that can be adjusted and tightened (if the bag is not completely full when it is extended). Creates a firm, stable unit.
- Fast removal with one hand for fueling (obviously not on bikes with the gas tank at the rear...).
- Maximal space efficiency, Strong grip and paint protection through usage of base plate.
- Base plate can be quickly removed or stay on the motorcycle.
- Quick mounting with Off Road securing.
- Very large (A4) rotatable and removable map holder made of soft, strong PVC material. Handy rubber zip for easy opening (180° opening) to insert and remove the map easily.
- Zig zag rubber for fast removal, e.g. gloves.
- Protected interior compartment for a spare helmet visor.
- Functional side bags with useful inner compartments.
- E-connect: waterresistant outlet for electric cables such as mobile phone chargers etc..
- Ergonomic zipper.
- Blue inner lining for a better overview, everything can be found easily.
- Hard PVC plastic reinforced walls to keep the shape.
- Waterrepellent, dirtresistant and tefloncoated CORDURA: very strong, abrasionresistant and will not fade.
- Additional carrying system. Can be used as a rucksack or shoulder bag with the straps supplied.
- Ergonomic carrying handle.
- Light weight.
- Base plate and tank bag are offered separately, so you only need a new base when you change the motorcycle.
- Soft, slip-proof base. Protects against scratches on the tank (sticks like cling-film).
- Removable multifunctional bag (optional) with practical compartments for commonly needed items. Fast attachment integrated in the tank bag.).
- Optional available.
- Made in Germany & Europe.
- organizer compartement ( fast access to all important things ), removable and useful extra compartements for e.g. sunglasses, mobile phones etc.
- rain cover (recommended for transport of sensitive equipment)
* Please order the vehicle – specific mounting kit separately.
|Please order also the special tank bag holder for your motorcycle.|
|G 310 R||20614-000|
|F 650 GS (2008 - ), F 700/800 GS & Adventure||20620-000|
|F 800 GT, F 800 R, F 800 S, F 800 ST||20630-000|
|F 750 GS, F 850 GS||20620-100|
|R 850/1100/1150 GS & Adventure, R 850/1100/1150 RT||20640-000|
|R 1200 RT ( - 2013)||40700-000|
|R 1200 RT LC (2014 - )||40700-100|
|R 850 R (09/02 - ), R 1150 R & Rockster||43270-000|
|R 1200 R (- 2014)||20650-000|
|R 1200 R LC, R 1200 RS LC||20651-110|
|R 1200 GS (-2007), R 1200 GS Adventure ( - 2013)||20660-000|
|R 1200 GS (2008 - 2012)||20660-100|
|R 1200 GS LC (2013 - 2016), R 1200 GS LC (2017-), R 1200 GS LC Adv. (2014 - )||20660-200|
|R 1250 GS (2018 - )||20660-200|
|S 1000 R, S 1000 RR||20667-010|
|S 1000 XR||20669-010|
|K 1200 S/R & Sport, K 1300 S/R||20670-000|
|K 1200 GT (2006 - ), K 1300 GT||43270-000|
|K 1600 GT||41170-000|
- The manufacturing quality of this bag is very good. Lots of useful features too, but unless your on a long trip it may be a bit too large. I am just a little too short to see all the gauges over the bag even in standard mode, and it when you turn the handlebars to full lock on a GS you move the bag slightly (and may sound the horn). When standing up and driving it comes just a little too far back for allowing perfect attack position (on gravel). But it doesn't prevent any of these things since it moves under load (even with the extra straps in use). Mostly I only use the excellent map compartment alone for day trips and keep other stuff elsewhere.