This tank railing crowns the tank in the truest sense of the word. The series standard, deep black tank of the R 18 looks very refined and classic together with the chrome of the tank cap, tank panel and the BMW logo. Our tank railing emphasises this balanced appeal threefold. With its stylish, functional form, the pipes with dimensions that are carefully coordinated to each other, and the high polish chrome surfaces that come into their own especially in contrast to the glossy black tank. The shape of the tank railing follows the curve of the tank at a short distance and skilfully integrates the tank cap and the saddle-side chrome tank panel.
… combined with high practical value
Before we lose ourselves entirely in the aesthetic quality of this rack, here are the no less relevant, tangible benefits of our railing! Naturally, you can use it to transport suitable bags or other luggage (up to 5 kg of weight). It’s made for this. A solid base is achieved by the three-point attachment on both sides of the steering head on the frame as well as the tank panel. The pipe structure made of precision stell piping with diameters of 16 and 12 mm provide the necessary component stiffness. They are constructively arranged so that lashing belts can be attached securely (slip-proof).
We recommend our high polish chrome plated tank railing to all R 18 riders who want to emphasise the contrast between the chrome and very glossy, black painted surfaces. Ideal in combination with our chrome components and accesories.
We also offer the tank railing in polished black edition (Part np. 11880-002), which is great for conversions in combination with our black components and accessories.
Note:We recommend our CLASSIC leather bag set for tank rails (parts no. 11850-000) to match the tank rail.
- Aesthetic chrome tank railing with high practical value
- High-quality, integrated design
- Fine craftsmanship
- Solid, 3-point attachment
- Easy mounting
- Suitable for bags and luggage up to 5 kg
- Particularly ideal for conversions too
- Precision steel pipe, precision bent and carefully welded, surfaces carefully prepared before the high polish chrome plating
- Pipe diameter 16 and 12 mm
- Length 600 mm
- Width 171 mm
- Loading up to 5 kg
Your Wunderlich benefits
- Wunderlich product. Small series. Hand crafted.
- Wunderlich design. Functional and integrated.
- Made in Germany
- 60 days right to return - test it out with zero risk
- 5 year warranty
|Manuals as PDF||2.13 MB||Download|