Wunderlich »VARIOLEVER« adjustable brake lever
The benchmark lever when it comes to ergonomics, operability and exclusivity!
Our ergonomic brake levers are characterised by four key features: The adjustable grip length (35 mm adjustment range) which also allows you to adjust the operating forces, the 6-stage adjustable gripping distance and the excellent finish, which can be traced back to the consistently high-quality mechanical manufacture and precision.
This means our grips can be individually adjusted to your own needs, habits or preferences perfectly and precisely.
The locking screw is loosened to set the grip length. The length of the solid milled grip’s swallow tail contour can then be continuously adjusted. The locking screw is then screwed back in. Adjustment of the grip length allows you to adjust the length of the brake lever so that it can be operated with one, two, three or all four fingers. Alongside the preference for operating the lever with just one finger, this also allows you to adjust the operating forces or dosing by using the lever. The operating forces are reduced with a long lever (and long operating distance), or increased with a short lever and short operating distance.
Another feature of the adjustability of the gripping distance that makes it possible to adjust the lever to the individual hand size/finger length. The gripping distance of the VarioLevers can also be adjusted while riding. An ergonomically optimal and handy dial lever on the top of the instrument panel lets you safely operate the turning mechanism to set the gripping distance even while wearing thick gloves. This is significantly important with a wandering pressure point (e.g. during sport or in demanding situations such as riding through passes.
The light, compact, delicate structure is also dimensioned to make it extremely durable: Even when the lever is fully extended, forces of more than 600 N (equal to a tensile load of 60 kg) can be transferred to the extreme outer tip with no issue. This makes it possible to use the appropriate material: we use high-strength aluminium (AL 7075 T6), which is preferred for us in the aerospace industry. We anodise the lever in black. German type approval, registration not required.
- 35 mm continuously adjustable adjustment range for the grip length for operation with one, two, three or four fingers
- Use of the entire lever length corresponds roughly to the original lever
- Grip length provides continuous adjustability for brake operating forces via lever length. Adjustment to individual needs and preferences
- Adjustability of the gripping distance in 6 stages for quick and optimum adjustment of the grip to the size of your own hand
- High-quality, precision mechanical manufacture with excellent and attractive technical finish
- With German type approval
- Material: High-quality aluminium AL 7075 T6 precisely mechanical crafted ? black anodised, excellent finish
- Wunderlich design. Functional and integrated.
- Small series. Hand crafted.
- Made in Germany
- 60 days right to return
- 5 year warranty