Our eleventh R nineT concept bike, the WunderBob, was presented to the public in 2018 and has done so well that we've decided to offer the individual components to our customers too.
The cover of the WunderBob Solo seat is made of high-quality, synthetic leather that provides excellent hold and the best seating comfort. The cut and seams follow the original WunderBob design and are a total eye-catcher. The shell is made of high-strength ABS plastic and was created in our development department. In addition to high-quality materials and careful, professional craftsmanship, the focus here was on ergonomic factors. The same was true of the progressive two-layer construction with soft top layer and rigid core. This ensures the equal distribution of forces, relief for the coccyx and suitability for long distances.
Note: We also offer a version in nubuck leather (see item no. 44118-105) that we have made by the same saddler who makes the synthetic leather version.
- WunderBob look
- Leatherwork: carefully hand-crafted Solo seat made of waterproof synthetic leather
- The cut and seams follow the original WunderBob design
- Seam colour: anthracite grey
- Progressive two-layer construction with soft top layer and rigid core guarantees the equal distribution of weight
- Relief for the coccyx
- Uncompromising long-distance comfort for the Bobber too
- Material: High-quality synthetic leather, black, hand-crafted saddle
- Very sturdy ABS plastic shell
- Cover material: Synthetic leather
- Integrated design
- Wunderlich. Small batches. Made by hand.
- 5-year warranty
- Made in Germany
- 60 days right to return
The tail section 44852-000 is required for attaching the seat.
This must be ordered separately.