Retrovisores con calidad de fábrica. Carcasa redondeada de plástico, articulación esférica, espejo simple.
Estos retrovisores son aptos para diferentes modelos BMW, alargados y disponibles en negro o cromo según desee.
Objects in the rear view mirror can finally be seen!
- Two-up and fully loaded with panniers and a bag slung across the topbox mount, my R12RT has about zero point zip rearwards view. After trying to solve this with small stick-on convex mirrors, I had a pair of Wunderlich's mirrors freighted to New Zealand.Much success! Finally I can see what is behind me. One of the few grumbles about the R12RT has been easily solved.The left mirror needed a small amount of metal removed from the mount for it to fit, but it is a SMALL amount, so don't go too crazy with the filing.I'd also recommend using some threadlocker (Loctite 222 or similar), as the nuts are BMW originals and worth $10 each.
Just as Advertised
- I'm very pleased with the purchase of these mirrors. They were easy to install and seem like they are of good quality. There is a little vibration in the right side one but not bad. I don't detect any additional turbulence at normal highway speeds. The added visibility is great, just what I was looking for. I would recommend these to anyone looking for improved rear visibility.
- The mirrors do just what they are supposed to do. Easy to install, looks like a factory product and greatly improves visibility. Every R1200RT should have a set of these.
- Now that I installed them on my BMW R1200RT I find myself using them more than the factory originals. They work and look great on my bike. They are at eye level which makes it easy to focus on them. Whereas with the originals you have took look down some and refocus.
- This mirror fit my stock 09 R1200RT with no modifications necessary. Excellent form, fit & finish. Very good service from Wunderlich, and the best price I could find on the Net. The only thing I would point out is the mirror is very slightly convex, which is not mentioned in the product description. Regardless, it complements the stock mirrors on my RT nicely and I'm glad I bought it.