La alternativa asequible y practica al limitador automatico de velocidad. Ahora tambien es posible realizar grandes trayectos de forma relajada y sin dolores en las articulaciones de la mano. El mecanismo de ajuste, facil de manejar (simplemente hay que girar la ruedecilla de ajuste hacia delante), permite el bloqueo individual del acelerador. Asi, este se puede configurar en un retorno lento asi como en un mantenimiento constante de la posicion seleccionada del acelerador. En etapas de largo recorrido se puede seleccionar la velocidad de forma exacta.
Si se desconecta, el mecanismo no se nota en absoluto. Todo el mecanismo de ajuste esta colocado en el contrapeso derecho del manillar y aumenta la presion lateral en el acelerador segun la configuracion. Mecanismo de ajuste montado con teflon. Conversion sencilla.
Fabricado en Alemania.
- I've had this model of throttle lock on three different bikes, and today or tomorrow will be buying my fourth. I've had one on a specific bike for 25,000 miles, so longevity of the product is top notch. I've used them on several 1,000+ miles days on more than one bike. They are a lifesaver on long trips. I've read that some people think they are counterintuitive compared to throttlemeister type locks. Wunderlich got it right. By rotating the lock the way you do, rolling off the throttle is the opposite of the direction friction is applied. This is a huge safety issue for emergency braking, and this throttle lock is perfectly designed from that standpoint.
Does what it's supposed to
- I've had one of these on my R1200GS for over years and 100,000 miles. It does exactly what it's supposed to. For me, this is a must have on any new bike.Over time, the unit gets dirty and required cleaning with a little WD-40 but once that's done it's as good as new. Well worth the investment.
excellent throttle lock.
- I installed this last week and have used it on several ride. The install was clean. Directions straight forward. It looks cool and stock on the bike. Best of all it works exactly how it's supposed to. No problem turning it on with my right ring finger or pinkie finger. Great product. Can't comment on longevity but it was made very well.
- This is a nice addition for super slab or long rides. I get to rest my throttle hand now. Installed in 5 minutes, no problems.
Wunderlich Made it Right!
- The installation of the throttle lock was a bit of a journey for me. There was a defect on the unit from the factory, yet I still rated it with five (5) stars. How is that possible you ask?I was able to contact customer service via email. I was able to include a few images uploaded from my phone. The representative was knowledgeable, courteous, professional, prompt, and helpful! He diagnosed the issue as a manufactures defect, sent me a return label, and withing a few days the replacement part was in my hand and installed on my R1200GS Adventure. Now that the throttle lock is installed, i have used it for my daily commute of over 90 miles (one way!). I am impressed by the quality, the fit, the finish, and the effectiveness of the unit.Exceptional work on the part of Wunderlisch to do everything to make my expereince "right". I tip my hat to the customer service team for setting the standard for customer service!