WD-40 Brake Cleaner
The WD-40 Brake Cleaner removes dirt, oil, brake fluid and other debris from the brake and clutch systems. Thanks to its fast acting formula, the brake cleaner dries within minutes without leaving any residues. Regular cleaning contributes to preservation of the brake discs and pads.
- Use only in well ventilated areas
- Spray on brake discs, pads and clutch.
- Avoid contact with plastic, rubber or lacquer.
- Let the spray evaporate shortly.
- Remove remains with a clean towel.
- Important note: always test the brakes after cleaning!