Classic cockpits also carry a classic collection of analogue instruments. Apart from the speedometer, this definitely includes the rev counter. The BMW R 18 and R 18 Classic do have a classic speedometer, but what many owners unfortunately lack is the analogue touring counter and thus analogue information about the respective engine speed of the big boxer!
Here it is!
Our rev counter is mounted on the left above the speedometer using the mounting kit. The matching vehicle-specific wiring harness for electrical connection is included.
- Completes the cockpit of the BMW R 18 and R 18 Classic perfectly: The Wunderlich electronic rev counter
- So you always have the engine speed of your big boxer in view
- A cockpit from a single mould: dial graphics, housing design and illumination are visually perfectly matched to the series tachometer
- Mounting on the left, above the speedometer - mounting kit and vehicle-specific wiring harness for easy connection is included
- Display range: 0 - 6000 rpm
- Diameter housing: ø 48 mm
- Diameter front ring: ø 52.5 mm
- Housing depth: 45 mm
Your Wunderlich advantages
- Wunderlich Product. Small batches. Made by hand.
- Wunderlich design. Integrated and functional.
- Made by Wunderlich
- Made in Germany
- 60 days right of return - testing without risk
- 5 years warranty