Avvertenza R1200GS & Adventure:
I modelli a partire dal 2008 dispongono di una faro posteriore LED di serie.
Per poter utilizzare la luce posteriore LED Clear con il nostro codone standard (ArtNr.: 8500284 / 8110275) avrete bisogno in piu’ del set di viti 8110112 (vedi accessori)
- Easy to install, good material, looks clean.What can i say its a good buy. I recommend it.
Better than expected
- I started having LAMPF! on my 2006 1200 GS Adventure and when I went to put a new bulb in, I noticed how corroded things were back there, so I purchased this LED taillight despite reading some of the negative reviews. The unit looks EXACTLY like the one in the picture here on the website, so I'm not sure if Wunderlich has changed these or not... It was pretty easy to install, but be warned if you have the standard GSA panniers, it is WAY easier to get this installed if you remove the racks for the panniers first, as they bolt into the underside of the bike where the license plate holder is attached. It can be done without removing the racks, but it's much easier after you remove them. Instructions were very good, installation was easy and this thing really puts out a lot more light than the stock bulb. Very happy with this and I don't understand all the negative comments about the cheap look of the plastic that looks like chrome. It all looks fine to me.
G650GS looks like a 1200
- Fits perfect at my G650GS 2010. it is simple to install, do not need to cut wires. Looks very nice, like a 1200.
LED Tail Light
- I installed the light the other weekend. I'm very pleased with the brightness of the light. It was easy to install and looks good perched under the luggage rack and between the pannier racks. Much more visible than the original.
Works Great, looks not so good !
- My original unit had rusted to the point of being no longer viable. So I shopped around and there's not a lot of choice out there. This unit is incredibly bright, easy to fit and works. Just have others have said though it looks and feels cheap. Let's be honest, it's a GS - there not known for having an easy life and as long as I'm seen that's all I care about. This was a great option and well worth the money. Perhaps an upgrade by blacking it out would appease those fashion riders.