- Excellent product, installation is very easy. Now I see much clearly what is happening behind my back than with the stock mirrors. Another useful advantage is that I can now adjust the RT stock mirrors in such a way that allows me to cut out the dead zone which might hide an approaching vehicle, when it is very close. I recommend this product.
Molto Buono - 4 stelle
- Ciao a tutti, gli specchi che ho acquistato sono un valido aiuto, dato che quelli incorporati nelle carene sono troppo bassi e inutili se mettete delle borse sopra le valige o sul top case, di buona fattura e ne consiglio l'acquisto a tutti coloro che hanno la mia moto: BMW 1200 RT Lc. Migliorabile solo la filettatura dei perni dove vanno infilati gli steli degli specchi, per il resto acquistateli tranquillamente.
- Tutto perfetto
I Can See
- Outstanding quality and they perform so well. Couldn't believe what I was missing if you're riding an RT they are a must
- These mirrors completely make up for the lack of function of the fairing mounted mirrors. They are easy to install once the original clamps are replaced with the mirror adapters. They look like they came with the R1200RT from the factory, and once they are installed, the fairing mounted mirrors can be adjusted to give clear unobstructed views of the traffic approaching from the rear in the left and right lanes of traffic. Approaching vehicles are visible in the mirrors from directly to the rear until within my peripheral vision with only a slight turn of the head. One of the best safety devices that can be purchased for the R1200RT. Also the Flash Mirrors give an excellent view to the rear when a wide bag or case is mounted on the luggage rack, something that could not be done comfortably with the the fairing mirrors alone.
Nice Added Mirrors to the R1200RT
- Very easy to install with the added adapters Mirror provide plenty of adjustment (IN-Out, Up Down) to make them perfect for your rear vision.
- Excellent mirror. Works best on the right side of my 2011 R1200RT. Keep bumping into it on the left side when dismounting.